This is a full time permanent position.
- Handling and loading of aircraft
- Refuelling aircraft
- Hooking on and off underslung loads
- Driving 4x4 vehicles and towing of fuel bowsers
- Physically fit and enjoy working outdoors
- Full clean UK driving license
- Ability to work unsupervised and to be self motivated
- Flexible approach to working hours and patterns as the position will require working away from home
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Previous similar experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
To apply for this position please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd November.