PDG Aviation services are looking to recruit a full time pilot to fly one of our AS365N or N2 helicopters.
The job involves Day VFR passenger and freight transfers around the west coast of Scotland and Outer Hebrides, and occasional charter work away from base.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2,000 hours on helicopters, with suitable time and experience on AS365 preferred.
- An EASA CPL(H) and unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- A UK driving license.
- The right to live and work in the EU.
- A good command of English.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
The work is single pilot and away from direct supervision, however candidates are expected to integrate into the wider PDG team.
Please apply to our Chief Pilot with a full CV and a description of why you are suited to this job.